Your visit may provide us with the following types of information:
- Personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose is collected on an individual basis by engaging “Contact Us” and sending us an e-mail, clicking on the ”Stone Selection Checklist” button and filling out the form to receive a link to the ‘Stone Selection Checklist’
- Site usage information that we collect on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
- IP addresses will be collected for security purposes only, not for tracking purposes.
- Google tracking codes for analytical purposes.
- Verification via our security plugin to identify visitors.
- Form submissions to identify if a user has submitted information in each session.
Individual User Information
- If you contact us through the “Contact Us” page of the Site or submit the “Stone Selection Checklist” form, we may retain the content of your message, together with your e-mail address and phone number, to more ably support you with your natural stone needs. We may send you periodic newsletters, news reports, or other information about our products, projects and services. If you remain subscribed, a representative from YMSW may contact you to find out whether you have an intent to engage in a project using natural stone.
- RSS feed: Subscribing to this feed adds you to a Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in your browser and other programs.
Information Use and Sharing
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website. Information pertaining to website traffic will be used to understand how users browse the website and what users needs are. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Unless you opt out or ask us not to, we will use your individual information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us as well as to send you periodic newsletters that update you on our products, projects and services. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Your individual information will not be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred, or given to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or delivering products or services to you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, court order, administrative agency directive, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable aggregate visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years of age. This Site is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. We also do not verify the age of any of our visitors or users. By entering your personal information through this Site, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you submit individual information via our website, your information is not retained on the website, but is collected within our Customer Relationship Management software. That software is maintained on separate servers in a secure environment.
No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your transmission of information to us via the website or email.
Content of Site
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We do not represent that, the information and materials found or offered on the Site is complete or is suitable for any particular purpose. To obtain advice and assistance in selection of stone products or for stone-related services, you must contact us directly. We then will be able to provide assistance in relation to your specific project. If you do not contact us and arrange for our services, it will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
Links to Third Party Websites
Linking to this Site
You may link to this Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Site may not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of this Site other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to cease immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The names of stone colors or types on the Site that are followed by a circle R (®) are brand names owned by Yellow Mountain Stoneworks, Inc. and registered trademarks. You may refer to our brands in your written communications or postings as long as you include the “®” mark after the brand name and identify the product as one of Yellow Mountain Stoneworks, Inc. The photographs and designs on the Site are protected by copyright laws of the United States. They may not be reproduced or displayed elsewhere without permission, but you may link to the Site in accordance with our terms in the preceding section titled “Linking to this Site.”
Although this Site is accessible worldwide, it is neither designed nor intended for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside the United States do so for their own general information only. Our products and services are available outside of the United States only by special arrangement. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to limit the availability and/or use of this Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction. You shall, at all times, comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and all other applicable governmental entities governing, restricting or otherwise pertaining to the use, transmission, display, exporting or importing of data, products, services and/or technical information.
Washington State and U.S. federal law govern use of this Site. Any dispute over use of the Site is governed by the laws of Washington State and you agree to the resolution of any such dispute in King County, Washington.